[APD] ich update

In regards to the ich advice, raising the temperature to the 90s would get rid of the ich; however, it will probably stress out the fish even more and probably kill some of the plants. Be aware that when you raise the temperature it drives out the oxygen, so you will have to ensure that you are adding sufficient aeration.

When I get ich, I raise the temp to the mid 80s to speed up the life cycle of the parasite and use Maracide. Make sure you get the old formula, which I believe is one drop per gallon or something to that effect. The people on the loaches.com forum swear by the old formula Maracide and I totally agree with them.