[APD] Re: Growing Glosso Update

For the ich problem, I suggest that you increase the temperature to the low 90's for a few days.  That has always worked for me, on those few occasions that I've had to deal with it.

You have 6.5 watts per gallon!  That alone might be sufficient to raise the temperature to the 90's.  I wonder if that enormous amount of light could have stressed the fish to the extent that ich could wage a successful attack.

Others here know more about light and most other plants things than I do, but I think if you so much as look at your tank the wrong way you will have a mess on your hands.  Maybe think about cutting back on the light?

Bill