From: aquatic-plants-bounces+rick703=mts_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+rick703=mts_net at actwin.com]On Behalf Of
Bennett, Bill
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 10:43 AM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Size Pump For Sponge Filters

I'm setting up about 10-12 ten gallon tanks for breeding and raising
purposes. Some may be planted tanks, others not.  My question is what size
air pump would I need to be able to handle ten small sponge filters in these
tanks?   Thanks for your suggestions.

Bill

 - Corruption of the best, is the worst! -