Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:01:29 -0800 (PST)
From: Lief Brittan Youngs <liefy at yahoo_com>
Subject: [APD] Re: Snails
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

I love goldfish. I would have them in a heartbeat and they are great snail control. Goldfish were our first choice for snail control when I worked at Petsmart. We would just put one in any tank that had snails that were not suppose to be there and they were gone within a day or two. The only problem is that my tank is heated and goldfish are coldwater fish. Lief Youngs