[APD] Re: water water everywhere

Say, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune.  What model of fluval was it?  is it the 04 series?  or the 03?

Joe

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:38:25 -0500 (EST)
From: Bucks_Boogie at webtv_net (Rob Dotzler)
Subject: [APD] water water everywhere
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

I'd suggest getting a bag of Litter Pearls. Lay it throughout the base
of the stand. It's a desicant and will help your stand dry faster. I
had a Fluval leak on my 46 bowfront and had to move the tank. I didn't
think the floor got too wet, but 2 days later, the floor started to warp
and pull down from the walls. I thought of using the litter pearls
then, but didn't and I regret it now. They only run about 10 bucks, so
why not?

Damaged and I like it, it made me what I am!

End of Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 7, Issue 12