Re: [APD] java moss to spare?

I have a friend who says he has a bunch of extra java moss.  Do you still need some?

Jon

sdgoett at att_net wrote:
Anybody have any java moss to spare? I have thousands of baby amono shrimp that are eating me out of house and home. They have irradicated the tons of hair algae I had and now almost all of the moss. So if anyone have some moss or even hir algae I could use it. Perhaps trade for some baby shrimp?

Scott