Re: [APD] Re: Snails

Bac> When snails appear I add kribs (Pelvicachromis pulcher) to the aquarium and
Bac> the snails disappear.  It's best to use only one gender, kribs being
Bac> enthusiastic breeders and aggressive defenders of their
Bac> young.  A handsome fish, also.

the pulcher, actually i have 6 of them and apple snails are doing
fine. Maybe if i starve them they will begin to eat snails. If one
dies they will definitely eat them, but i havenŽt seem them attack
any snail, it they get to breeding territory, they will harass the
little guy, but do not eat them.

Diego C