[APD] Lighting reccomendation

I have an Oceanic 58 Show tank that is 36" wide, 18" front to back, and 21" deep.  I have been eyeballing the Coralife Double compacts that have 2, 96 watt bulbs.  Is that too much for my aquarium?   I see various articles that recommend anywhere from 1.5 to 4 watts per gallon.  I currently have 3, 30 watt bulbs, which is approximately 1.5 watts per gallon.  The Coralife would be approximately double this.  I am planning to install a pressurized CO2 system in the near future.  Thanks,

Joel