[APD] CO2 proof tubing, what do yall use?

Hi all, I have been using blue silicone tubing that i found in the local petsmart for my diy co2 setup.  I just recently read that silicone tubing is extremely permeable to co2 so i'm losing co2 through the membrane...  Also the silicone in my diy bubble counter has nasty yellowish residue  i'm assuming from the co2 reacting with the silicone tubing.....  not good right?

anyway i'm curious to know what kind of tubing yall use  and where to find it?  I'm looking for a replacement for this tubing....

Thanks

Joey