Re: [APD] Re: Bad Dreams!

Same dream I have had many times. Not in my fish tank area, but somewhere in dreamland rivulets!

I can't say it was a nightmare, but the nightmare was when my real life tank was fully covered with green & brown slime. Long time ago!

Raj

> Anyone else have aquarium related nightmares?

An infrequent but recurring dream I've had over the years: the fish in my
tank are somehow not constrained to the water. I enter the room to find them
swimming around in the air (sorta like that Skittles commercial, but with
live fish). Not really a nightmare, although I get a feeling of hopelessness
when I ponder trying to catch them. Maybe I should use a lid on my tank.

Dan Dixon