[APD] Diana Walstad

I know some people get upset when I do this here, but this is just too cool
for me not to share the news! Diana Walstad is now a moderator on my Wet
Thumb forums, for the low tech forum. This is your opportunity to ask her
questions directly about her book and her methodology for low tech plant
tanks.  If you have read her book and you are a fan/follower or if you are
interested in learning about her methods, or you just want to get to know
her better, this is your chance! She does not normaly participate on
internet forums, in fact I do not think I have ever in the last 8 years seen
her on any internet forum including this one, so this is a rare treat! So
come join the fun for constructive discussion

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com