[APD] Re: Bad Dreams!

> Anyone else have aquarium related nightmares?

This one time I had a short dream I was sitting in my tank as if it were
a bathtub.  I recall seeing a post by someone about a particularly large
aquarium and the suggestion for a suspended harness and snorkel gear to
clean/trim it, I think I had the yearning for a clear view, but didn't
quite fit the way I had planned in the dream.  I also vaguely remember
my wife standing there asking me questions (which she does often ;-)