Re: [APD] Bad Dreams!

At 12:26 PM 2/18/2004, you wrote:

I dreamed last night my tank was taken over by green slime. I've got to get out more...

Anyone else have aquarium related nightmares?

Kristian Anderson

I've woken up in a cold sweat thinking an aquarium had burst a seam and run into the fishroom only to realize it was just my R/O system dripping into the barrel that woke me up (my water pressure - and therefore my R/O output spike at night so the flow can really kick up)

Other than that,... nothing too noteable anyway :)

Regards
Berne Kairunas
Metro Detroit Aquatic Plant Supply - www.mdaps.com