[APD] Anyone want Java Fern?

I am emptying out a tank that has gotten completely out of control with java
fern. I probably have enough to fill a large trash bag. If anyone would like
to trade clippings of their plants I would be happy to send them some of this.
The java fern I have is in all shapes and sizes just let me know if you want
younger bunches of it with small leaves or big pieces with very large leaves.
I would particularly like some glossostigma elatinoides. If you would like
some and don't have any clippings at the moment I would be happy to send you
some anyway in exchange for a rain check. Just e-mail me if you are
interested. I need to get rid of this soon, so please email me ASAP.

Russ