[APD] fulvic acid as supplement

While browsing around a hydroponics store, I've run across fulvic acid
supplement.  These products enhance the uptake of trace elements by keeping
them in a chelated state (apparently up to 25%).  There's other claims that
go into helping fish transport nutrients through their bodies but we won't
get into that.  There's other research that says O2 saturated tanks cause
trace elements may become unchelated.  This is another factor which may lead
to using fulvic acid supplements.  Has anyone used any of these supplements?
And were the results beneficial?

Greg Turner
http://www.aquabay.ca