Re: [APD] Cladophra, Hydrilla etc "super foods"

I've heard similar claims about Soylant Green being a
super food as well.

Tom Barr:  ", but I really don't think it's going to
become a staple diet."

Same feeling on the soylant green, not going to be a
staple food.  I think I'll stick to my green eggs and
ham.

Scott R.H.