[APD] Re: K+ and Color (Rachel Sandage)

"So what caused the color change? Cutting out the K? (I still dose KNO3). Mg

deficiency? (I just bought some MgSO4, so we'll see)."

How about a CA deficiency.  To much K blocking CA.  If you figure out the recommended K dose from equilibrium, its very high.  Maybe it builds up over time.  A lot of people have been having this problem.  If you look back about a month or so you will see a lot of discussion on this.  No one has figured why it could be happening.  I had Rotola that was very bleached out using equilibrium.  Once I switched over the color returned.  I have pictures if you want an idea.

Greg