Re: [APD] Riccia in low light

Jim Seidman wrote:

I'm curious whether anyone has tried growing Riccia flutans under similar
conditions. Tropica claims that it grows under anything from low to high
light. However, there are many posts in the APD archives insisting that it
requires high light.

If the Riccia is left floating, it will grow under those conditions. I have a rack with three 10 gallon fry tanks set 'end-to' that share a single 20W T12 bulb. It grows slowly, but it grows and stays green.