[APD] Fw: Cladophora

> Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:55:31 -0500
> From: "Thomas Barr" <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
> Subject: [APD] Cladophra, Hydrilla etc "super foods"
>
> John,
>
> Don't buy it.
> Send me 10$  a month instead and I will pray for you to live long and
> healthy.

Good grief. Tom, I wasn't serious!  I just thought it was amusing.  It
never occurred to me that the "health food" companies were actually
peddling algae along with their other forms of snake oil.  Even though I
walk past a couple of "nutrition" stores every day during my exercise
walks in the mall, I've never really noticed what they're selling.  I
guess I lead a sheltered existence.  But thank you for your prayers.  I do
hope to be around a while longer.  Even if my children don't need me any
more, my fish and plants still do.

John T. Fitch
E-mail: JTFitch at FitchFamily_com
Web Site: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html