RE: [APD] A too in-frequent Thank You!

For one who has taken far far more than given to the list, I too, want
to say thank you to its contributors. Along with those mentioned by
Dave, there's so many others too numerous to mention but I would like
to single out Scott Hieber for his contributions in topics ranging from
plant diseases, water chemistry, lights & wiring, filtration, etc, to proper
use of Asian surnames:-) (I'm sure K L appreciates)--Thanks to all of
the list and my plants thank you too!

Bill Ruyle

David Terrell begins with:
I want to make this e-mail in it's entirety a big thank you to all the
contributors of my aquarium hobby.