Re: [APD] Hagen Multi-tool

BobAlston9 at aol_com was accused of saying...
> Anyone have any experience with the Hagen Multi-tool?  Saw one today
> locally
> for about $15.  Has interchangeable ends one with scissors and one with
> tongs.

I have one.  It works.  Mind you I hate using it, I find it too awkward
and fiddly.  I'd much rather put my hands into the tank.  You'd probably
be better off investing in seperate tweezers and scisors.  Actually I just
got a new garden catalog today, got to see if there is anything in it :)

DISCLAIMER: This is my opinion, nothing more.

--
Glenn Attwood
"Well, I like the 49ers because they're pure of heart, Seattle because