[APD] Willow Moss

Hi, folks,

This is an appeal to those hobbyists here who live in North America or Europe. If you can send me a sample of the genuine Willow Moss,
(Fontinalis antipyretica), I would in return send you Erect or Christmas Moss.

I would have bought this plant from the local fish shops but I suspect none of the so-called Willow Mosses here are the real McKoys. Prof Benito Tan, the moss expert wrote me today. He's working on a scientific paper to identify as many aquatic mosses as he can. He needs our help. I have access to most of the aquatic mosses indigenous to the South East Asian region but I can't find Willow. Please help if you can. Thank you.