Re: [APD] Now is the time to get ready for those contest!

I'd like to throw in an additional suggestion that Karen
Randall made during her presentation at the AGA convention
last fall:

After you've gotten your tank just perfect and taken all
your pics. Then come back in a couple of weeks after it's
grown out some more and take some more pics. Those latter
pics might be better, making the earlier pics look a bit
overtrimmed.

If I didn't get her suggestion just right, hopefully she'll
correct me.

Scott H.
--- Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:
> There are several contest coming up for aquascaping.
> Carlos and Scott have been telling folks about them.
>
> __Now__ is the time to start working on the tank to get
> it into shape for
> the ADA, AGA, AB contest!
> Around the end of April
> Give yourself at least 10 weeks to have a tank come into
> the way you want
> it. . . .

=====
S. Hieber