[APD] DIY CO2 & terrariums

Just some unasked for advice. Anyone who is changing from DIY to bottle CO2 don't throw those old soda bottles away. Growing aquatic plants in terrariums (terraria?) is a great extension to the hobby and I have had fantastic results with hooking up my old DIY setups to the terrarium. I'm growing windelov java fern, watersprite, hygro polysperma, crypts and lillaeopsis and have had ferns and selaginella self-sow in these little waterless aquariums.

Tony Eales
333 Whites Rd
Lota, Brisbane 4179
Ph (07) 3365 6958