[APD] RE: Grey Slime

I've cultured it.
It cannot take transport in the nasty phase but turns to spores quickly.
So in order to see it, I had to get going in a tank.

I'll be looking at it in the next day or two.

Regards,
Tom Barr
Subject: Grey Slime

In mid December I posted questions about this grey slime that was growing in my tank. Upon suggestions I treated my tank to three days of complete darkness. Prior to the dark treatment, I collected as much as I could and sent it to Tom Barr upon his request. I am curious to know if this slime was ever explored as to what it is. I have not noticed any more of it since the black out so I am assuming it worked.
Thanks to all
Steve