[APD] Re: Ice Dosing

Dosing traces that way sounds like it would work.

But from a safety standoint, I hope you don't have any small children around
or others in your household that might accidently use your trace cubes to
cool down a Coke or something. Having something potentially poisionous in a
food form sounds like trouble waiting to happen.

I have a 4 yeal old and would never do that out of fear for his safety.  I
keep all my powder and liquid traces, test kits and anything else
potentially harmful locked up in a closet.

Not trying to be critical, just helpful.

Regards,
Dave