Re: [APD] RE: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 5, Issue 100

At 06:11 PM 1/30/2004, you wrote:

Just called the JR Johnson Co. to ask about the CSM Plantex.
Talked to Roger - when I asked about it being discontinued
he said that was a rumor that went around for a while and
that it would be available for the foreseeable future.
Phew, what a relief!  I was really worried about running out
of the stuff (not):-)

Jay Reeves

Well, hey, thanks for the update on the availibility. Although i have to admit even JR Johnson was admitting to that rumor as well for at least a little while. *shrug*. Maybe it was just a crafty marketing ploy by the Plantex people :)

Regards
Berne Kairunas
Metro Detroit Aquatic Plant Supply - www.mdaps.biz
---