[APD] Fwd: Re: Rotala rotundifolia

"Weird thing happened.  After about a year my Rotala
rotundifolia as
suddenly
started growing sideways only instead of upward."

Another thing that might have happened is that the light intensity dropped even though you didn't touch the lights.  I've noticed my 36 watt getting black at the ends of the bulb because I think there is not enough ventilation in my hood.  It finally showed in my plants, they all started growing very differently.  My Rotala started growing sideways (like it was trying to get as much light as possible) and my glosso straight up.