Re: [APD] Dosing 2-3x week vs daily dosing

On 29/01/2004, at 9:38 AM, Clint Brearley wrote:

I was wondering if there were any advantages/disadvantages to these dosing techniques. I don't mean practical considerations like remembering to dose and that sort of thing but more the biology and chemistry occurring. <snip>

I was dosing daily and changed it to a 3 day cycle (easy to track when you use an electronic diary). The only difference I've noticed is in the physical ease of doing it less often. The plants don't seem to have cared. They just keep on growing the same as they used to, and look just as healthy.

David Aiken