[APD] Re: daily vs 2-3x per week dosing

"I was wondering if there were any
advantages/disadvantages to these dosing techniques. I
don't mean practical considerations like remembering
to dose and that sort of thing but more the biology
and chemistry occurring."

Clint,

I dose macros and traces daily because so I don't
forget, but for most plants, it doesn't really make
much difference.  Daily dosing did make a BIG
difference in helping me stop stunting in Eusteralis
stellata (especially for macro nutrients).  It seems
to benefit from more stable nutrient levels.  I can't
think of any other plants offhand that benefit from
that.

Cavan