Re: [APD] Re: UV Sterilizers-or the haze around CSL closing

Thanks for the news, Dave. That would be nice, at least in
terms of warranties. The phone just says, essentially,
"we're done, thanks, so long" and the email addrs on the
web site, which is still up, are no longer valid.

Not a polite transition so far.

Champion Lighting has promised to honor warranties for CSL
tuff bought from them.

Scott H.
--- David Grim <grim1214 at bellsouth_net> wrote:
> I heard that CustomSeaLife was bought by Aqua-Medic. I
> don't know if this is
> true or not.

=====
S. Hieber