[APD] aquascape contest 1 week left FREE CO2 EQUIPMENT

Well we have very few entries into this contest so here is your chance to
win some co2 equipment or maybe even something else if you do not want that.
Swing on by our discussion forum and post a pic of a plant or a tank and if
one of the independent judges pics yours as the winner you win.

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

The 2 independa judges are

Our two judges will be
James Hoftiezer the winner of AGA contest

as well as

Ghazanfar Ghori If you have never seen his truly stunning pictures be sure
to check out
http://www.aquaticscape.com

Thanks so much for making this possible

Marc