Re: [APD] RE: Copper to kill Cladophora(A mix of Paul and Neil'smethods)

Thomas Barr wrote:

Daphne said:

The copper suggestion sounded good because it wasn't as toxic as
bleach and I didn't have to completely dismantle the tank.

Well, that's the good thing, you only need to remove plants, and inverts if
you have them. Fish can stay in there, filtration, bacteria etc.

Tom I agree with just about everything you have said, but I beg to differ one small point. Scaleless fish, such as clown loaches are susceptible to copper and it will do them harm.

Craig