[APD] Re: powerhead recommendation for co2 reactor

I now use a maxijet 250 powerhead (370 LPH) to drive my external CO2 reactor. Works very well, is hidden within the aquarium cabinet, it makes less noise than when I had it attached to my canister intake plus I have the benefit of extra water circulation. It doesn't need to be submersed, it's just attached to the bottom of the reactor. I don't have a pic, but here's a really dodgy diagram:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/clintbrearley/CO2_reactor_diagram.doc

Beats sticking some ugly contraption within the aquarium, IMO.

HTH

Clint Brearley
Melbourne, Australia