Re: [APD] Re: gravel only tanks

I wouldn't call my tank successful yet.  As it hasn't
meet my goals yet.  I still learning about achiving a
proper balance.  However, the plants are growing.  My
gravel isn't quiet plain gravel but pretty close.  I
have 75lbs of gravel and 1 bag of flourite red.

Scott R.H.

--- Joey Choochootrain <hubbahubbahehe at yahoo_com>