Re: [APD] Re: Corrected list but not complete for Planted tanks

Categorizing the list seems to make a lot of sense --
context makes a diff for what an abbreviation means -- for
plants folks, "ADA" rearely means "Assistant Distrct
Attorney" although that use is probably more common on the
web ;-) .

One last point, I've never understood the phrase, in my
humble opinon (IMHO, imho). How is it humble if it's being
posted on the web? Not that posts, humility, or opinions
are bad things, imo.

Scott H.

=====
S. Hieber