-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Steven Pituch
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 6:58 PM
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Kiddie Pools

Hi all,

The cheapest water containers I've seen are those cheap kiddie pools.  It
comes to about 7 gal/$.  I need to store my fish in a temporary place for
2-3 days  until I redo their tank.  Are the plastic these pools are made of
safe for fish?  I know that most of the plastic garbage cans are not safe.
I figure that just because a kiddie pool is safe for a kid to sit in does
not necessarily mean that it is safe for fish to live.

Thanks,

Steve Pituch