[APD] no answer, so...

I understand we're all busy with life and fish, but I see so many other questions answered, I wonder why mine went unanswered.  All I expected was a brief tip or two anyway.  I really appreciate the knowledge base here, and mean no disrespect by this post, just wondering if someone could give me a few more pointers, I'm already on the right track.  The post I am referring to by the way, incase anyone decides to reply is "repost: Southeast Asian biotype"

Thanks,
Jared

P.S. - If there is another list more suited to my "newbie" questions, I'd love to know.

"With great power, Comes great responsibility"