-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Eric Wahlig
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 12:32 AM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] RE:black eggcrate panel

" I've since gone to eggcrate (fluorescent diffusers) that I can cut
myself. There is a dropdown in aesthetics: the white kinda clashes with the
blacktrimmed tanks and light strip (why-oh-why can't they make this stuff
in black or charcoal-gray?)"

Somebody does make egg crate panel in black, I've seen it used in Oceanic
sumps but I don't know where to get it. Anyone?

---Eric