Re: [APD] Re: light intensity issues

With some elbow grease, you can do high tech, low tech,
simple or complicated aquariums on a budget. For example,
you can add CO2, including an external CO2 reactor, to your
tank for only a few dollars worth of materials.

Tarah Nyberg, are you lurking? Can you give some pointers
on Keeping Aquariums on a Budget? Tarah did a workshop on
this topic at the last AGA Convention. I haven't had a
chance to view the CD yet, so I don't know how much of the
workshop is on the CD.

Scott H.

=====
S. Hieber