[APD] attn: Canadian list members

    I'm sure other list subscribers living north of the 49th parallel share
my frustration with getting plants sent up here to Canada from our friends
in the US. Seems many people on the list here, as well as on AquaBid.com are
justifiably reluctant to chance sending plants that can get held up for days
in Customs.

    In answer to the problem, Greg Turner has launched a free auction
website for Canadian aquarium hobbyists. Please check out his site at
http://www.aquabay.ca/ . Please spread the word.

    Now if he could just do something about the weather...

Ron Barter
Perth, Ontario