[APD] mantis shrimp costume

I have some calcified, club-like appendages, if you'd
like to borrow them. Smashes right through the front
door glass. No need to say "Trick or Treat", just
strike, grab & run.

penny

I want to be a mantis shrimp for Halloween this year.

Cheryl Rogers
Oak Point, TX

Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>

>      They are called mantis shrimp, or stomatopods.
Their front legs
> superficially resemble the raptoral front legs of a
praying mantis.
> They have an immensely powerful strike.  They either
spear their prey
> or smash it with the calcified, club-like
appendages.  A large mantis
> shrimp has enough power in its strike to smash
double layered safety