[APD] Re: Fish Stocking Level

> PS what sort of a stocking level (light, medium, heavy or overstocked) would people say 15 cardinal tetras, 6 otocinclus and 2 angelfish in a > 30"x15"x18" about 30 gallon tank is? <

Andrew,

It would depend very much on the size of the fish.  Angels and otos can get quite large and at that point the aquarium would be seriously overstocked.  Some say that even two fully grown angels would be enough.

I think the angels would eat the cardinals, unless they had been raised together, and even then it would be risky.  They seem to look as good to the angels as they do to us, although in a different context.

Bill