Re: [APD] Rift Lake Algae

When I was looking for some phytoplankton, I ran
across this site:

http://www.bio.utexas.edu/research/utex/

They have a number of algaes and phytoplanktons.  I've
email Rory M. O'Neil on several occasions and he was
VERY helpful.

Unfortuantly, I wasn't able to persue the project and
have not orded.  So, no info there.

Scott R.H.