Re: [APD] A solution for removing water etching on glass tank tops.

Great post, David.

As you point out, the secret to removing scratches is to
use progressively finer grained abrasives -- each
successive one "rubbing" out the the scratches from the one
before.

There was a very nice collection of posts on polishing
glass in TAG (The Aquatic Gardener) about 2 years ago. I
don't have the Volume & Issue number handy but if anyone
wants to know, write me offlist and I'll look it up.

Scott H.

=====
S. Hieber