[APD] More regulators on eBay

Since there was some interest in the last eBay auctions for regulators I
posted to the list, I thought I might post a few more. Sorry if I list a
regulator someone is bidding on. If List Mom (thanks for all the time and
effort you put in here) says posting these are inappropriate for this list,
I apologize, and will cease and desist immediately.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2585918526&category=633

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2586127677&category=26419

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2587749136&category=42899

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2587531679&category=34096

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2587535859&category=34096

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2586427978&category=11774

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2586428211&category=11774

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2372185595&category=42291

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2587814447&category=34096

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2587814510&category=34096

These are regulators that I believe are suitable for the purposes discussed
on this list. Some are single stage, some are two stage. Some have the CO2
fitting, some need one. As always, I have no interest in these auctions,
YMMV, IMHO, etc. "Always remember: don't believe anything you read on this
web page, or, for that matter, anything you hear [snip], unless it is
consistent with what you already know to be true, or unless you have taken
the time to research the matter to prove it's accuracy to your satisfaction.
This is known as "doing your homework." (thanks to Neal Boortz)

I post Victor because I am more familiar with this type. For information on
some of the various model numbers of Victor regulators see:
http://www.thermadyne.com/evolution/categoryspecific.asp?div=vec&catid=8

Douglas Guynn
	432.368.5411
	d_guynn at sbcglobal.net

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take everything you have. - Barry Goldwater