RE: [APD] two external filters and water circulation -- or -Points on Pointing

Scott, Bill,
thanks for the tips.
In fact, here in Rio we don't have to worry about heating ... in fact it's
just the opposite: I had to mount a CPU cooler in top of tank to prevent
overheating in summer, when temperatures rise up to 42 degrees Centrigade
Well, about the circulation, my problem is that I don´t have room enough to
put the filters in the corners, as my new wood cover don't have a good back
opening, leaving space to the two filters, side-by-side.
My filters are two Whisper 10, UGF, and I have a planted tank with DIY CO2
injection, daily PMDD dosing and 52 Watts of lighting, for a 63 L aquarium.
[]'s,
Gustavo