[APD] Re: Excellent regulator on eBay

Message: 10
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:08:33 -0400
From: Matt Jarsky <studio at cheapo_cc>
Subject: RE: [APD] To: "'aquatic plants digest'" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Douglas Guynn wrote:
>For all you folks looking for first class equipment on a >third class budget (like me)...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2585167234&category=2623

7&rd=1

So will I be bidding against you?

Is this truly an appropriate regulator for an aquarium CO2 system? (I am
currently a yeaster.)

Matt and Doug,

Looks to be fine, if a bit of overkill. IDK if the tank fitting is the right one for CO2 but that is a trivial change that can be done where you get your tank.

The fixed first stage regulator probably means you won't even get a tank dump with an Eheim diffuser. ;-)

With any normal needle-valve control, this should be ideal.

I won't bid against you, but if I don't see you guys bidding soon, I may snipe at the end. :-)

Wright

--
Wright Huntley -- 760 872-3995 -- Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514

    "...there are only a limited number of things that government
 can do more effectively than individuals or other organizations
 can do."
     -- T. Sowell