[APD] Re:P2O5 Triple Superphosphate and other fertilization . . .you are lost

To my query about P2O5 Triple Superphosphate and other
fertilization
questions . . . zebu <corcos13 at yahoo_com> replied "you are
lost".

That is an interesting comment, zebu.  I have absolutely no
idea what is meant by "you are lost".

If I am indeed "lost" perhaps some kind soul will help me
find out where I am.

I am very new to to the planted aquarium community and have
no experience using the principles and proceedures promoted
on this list.  My knowledge of chemistry is extremely
limited. Though my experience and knowledge is limited I am
never the less quite interested and would appreciate help
achieveing a healthy, thriving planted aquarium.  Specific
suggestions on modification of the fertilization schedule
that I have been following would be especially appreciated.

I am actually quite pleased that I did find my way home
after work this evening.  ;-)

Bill Carpenter
In warm and sunny Gainesville, Florida.