-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Jade Rubick
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 7:36 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Restarting the Python

Several times in the last few weeks, while changing water, the Python
seems to stop moving water. It's like it has lost the suction or
something. However, the water is still moving strongly at the faucet..

The only way I've found to restart the suction is to empty the tube of
water until I hear the gushing sound, and start over. However, tonight
it keeps happening, and it's driving me nuts!

Any suggestions?

Jade